Fear of Dentist
Fear of Dentist
Very few people look forward to going to the dentist. The fear some people experience can be due to an unpleasant past experience and may even result in a form of anxiety. These feelings can prevent you from seeking proper dental care and could lead to pain, serious infection, gum disease or in extreme cases may affect your health.
Dentists today are specially trained in handling fearful patients and have a variety of methods and treatment to reduce pain and alleviate the fear of attending the dentist.
However, for those of us who are fearful of attending the dentist, this is of little value as our anxiety about attending the dentist is so powerful that it keeps us away from any thing to do with a Dentist.
This new therapy technique developed to combat fears, trauma and anxieties possesses the capability of dissolving away those anxiety feelings of attending a dentist and leave you in a place where you will be able to attend a dentist without any fear, thus looking after you dental care etc.
See full details on anxiety related feelings under Anxiety treatment in the menu section.
For further information or an appointment please contact John on (086) 333 888 6 or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Combo Therapy provides an array of services to heal all of your issues, problems or concerns in a fast, effective and lasting way
Hypnotherapy simply harmonies the right and left side of the brain so that positive suggestions may be placed into the subconscious and become part of your behaviour. It is important to note that only the positive suggestions that you want will be accepted in to your subconscious. You are in control at all times.
Hypnotherapy is an excellent healing tool for issues such as Anxiety, Fears, O.C.D., Dyslexia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Bullying, lack of confidence, phobias etc.
EFT used the same energy lines / meridians used in traditional acupuncture, to treat both physical, and emotional issues, without the use of needles. Instead of needles, EFT uses a simple tapping pattern with your fingertips to release negative emotions, feelings and trapped energy. This has the effect of restoring the mind and body’s energy levels which are essential for optimal health and well-being.
How Reiki works – When a Reiki practitioner is administering healing, the practitioner becomes a conductor of Universal Energy. The Universal Energy is drawn into the person receiving the Reiki treatment when they are low in energy. This energy has a healing effect and will automatically go to the area that requires healing, which may be on either of their physical, mental, emotional or spiritual levels.
How energy affects our body – Everything is composed of energy, the physical component of an atom is only about 1% – the other 99% is composed of energy. There is a rule in physics that says that energy must always be balanced. Our body is made up of energy: we absorb energy from the food we eat; we spend energy when we exert ourselves. Everything we touch, taste, see, smell or hear is converted in to electrical impulses (energy) and is passed into our brain. When we are healthy our body’s levels of energy are high and balanced; the energy then flows freely throughout our body. When we are stressed or bothered, our energy level is low and the flow of energy is interrupted or blocked by issues or emotions that may result in ‘Dis-Ease’ in our mind and body. If this state is left untreated the ‘Dis-Ease’ can turn into ‘Disease’ and may result in ill health. Reiki has the power to release blocked energy within the body, thus assisting and balancing the energy flowing throughout the body. Reiki is a healing tool for most conditions, although it is not an instant cure. The longer a condition exists the longer it will take to heal. Reiki is usually administered over four to five sessions.
Combo Bereavement Therapy quickly identifies the problem areas where grieving appears to have become an issue. Then with its soft and gentle approach, Combo Therapy gently releases the problematic grieving emotions, fears or concerns that are causing the problem and thus allowing the person grieving to heal and move on with their lives. This powerful bereavement release technique works in just one session.
Why Choose Combo Therapy
- Combo Therapy is totally confidential
- Combo Therapy’s approach is both emphatic and sensitive in relation to all issues
- Combo Therapy is very powerful in identifying and dissolving all issues, problems, or emotions
- Combo Therapy is fast and effective with most issues being resolved in just one session
- Combo Therapy cares about you and takes pride in restoring peace of mind and well-being to all of their clients.
What Client’s Say
My fear is all gone since I went to you, I can’t find it now.